Varsity Lakes Roof RestorationJuly 25, 2016
Roof Restoration RobinaAugust 16, 2016
Elanora Roof Restoration & House Paint
The Elanora Roof Restoration also included a full exterior make over, once again using Dulux coating systems both with Acratex membrane systems on the roof, weather shield coating on the gutters and fascias and double coating Acratex render coatings on the exterior of the house and fences.
The Elanora Roof Restoration was carried out with pressure cleaning the roof, replacing any broken or chipped tiles and caps, fully repointing the roof, sealer primer and coating the roof in Dulux membrane 962 in the colour charcoal.
The house paint colour chosen was Dulux limed white and the garage door was sprayed to match the roof in Dulux charcoal.
Roof Restoration Procedure
Pressure clean tiled roof, gutters and fascias
Replace broken tiles caps
Full repoint in flexi point
Mould rid tile noses
Apply sealer/primer coating
1st colour coating of Dulux 962
2nd colour coating of Dulux 962
The customer was extremely happy with the finished result of this make over. Affordable Total Restorations has a ten year warranty with all roof restorations.
Affordable Total Restoration only use the best products and provide a ten year warranty for all Roof Restorations, roof cleaning, roof repairs or roof painting. Please call for a free no pressure quote.
The tile roof restoration process
- Inspection/Repair – The entire roof is inspected for damaged tiles, loose or missing bedding, moss and lichen. Damaged tiles and faulty valley irons are replaced where required.
- Clean – The roof is high pressure washed with water directed away in an environmentally friendly manner using lay-flat hosing as required.
- Re-bed & Re-point – Ridge capping is re-bedded, where required. Ridge capping is then re-pointed with a flexible acrylic pointing mix.
- Sterilise – Fungal and algal spoilage must be treated before recoating. AcraTex® PrepTreat is applied after cleaning to sterilise the surface.
- Primer/Sealer – The entire roof area is sealed to ensure strong adhesion with Roof Membrane Next Generation. A range of specialty primers are designed to work in system to suit specific conditions.
- Roof Membrane – Two coat application encapsulating the surface. Roof Membrane Next Generation provides ultimate protection, durability and weather proofing.
Our services also include house painting and which we can give you an obligation free quote when quoting your roof. Other examples of our work