Highland Park Roof RestorationMay 12, 2016
Robina Roof RestorationJune 3, 2016
This roof was restored by Affordable Total Restorations in Banora Point. The roof restoration carried out included pressure cleaning the roof, gutters and fascias, replacing all broken and chipped tiles, repointing in flexi-point, applying a sealer primer coating to the roof, gutters and fascias, applying two coats of Dulux roof membrane 962 in Dulux Monument.
Dulux Monument was applied to the roof, gutters and fascias.
Roof Restoration Procedure
Pressure clean tiled roof, gutters and fascias
Replace broken tiles caps
Full repoint in flexi point
Mould rid tile noses
Apply sealer/primer coating
1st colour coating of Dulux 962
2nd colour coating of Dulux 962
The tile roof restoration process
- Inspection/Repair – The entire roof is inspected for damaged tiles, loose or missing bedding, moss and lichen. Damaged tiles and faulty valley irons are replaced where required.
- Clean – The roof is high pressure washed with water directed away in an environmentally friendly manner using lay-flat hosing as required.
- Re-bed & Re-point – Ridge capping is re-bedded, where required. Ridge capping is then re-pointed with a flexible acrylic pointing mix.
- Sterilise – Fungal and algal spoilage must be treated before recoating. AcraTex® PrepTreat is applied after cleaning to sterilise the surface.
- Primer/Sealer – The entire roof area is sealed to ensure strong adhesion with Roof Membrane Next Generation. A range of specialty primers are designed to work in system to suit specific conditions.
- Roof Membrane – Two coat application encapsulating the surface. Roof Membrane Next Generation provides ultimate protection, durability and weather proofing.
We use only the best products and supply a ten year warranty for all roof restorations carried out by Affordable Total Restorations. Roof cleaning, roof repairs or roof painting please call for a free no pressure quote. Our services also include house painting and which we can give you an obligation free quote when quoting your roof. See other examples of our work