Ormeau House RestorationApril 8, 2016
Highland Park Roof RestorationMay 12, 2016
With this Burleigh Roof Restoration we pressure cleaned the roof, replaced chipped, cracked and broken tiles then hand painted all the lead work, coated the roof in a primer coating and then applied two coatings of Dulux 962 in a slightly lighter version of Monument.
At this stage the people are working their way through colour charts and liaising with a Dulux consultant in regards to having us repaint the total exterior of the house in a two coat system of Acratex from Dulux.
This roof restoration come about due to fact that we had carried out the exact same process on the house adjacent and the people were extremely happy and passed on our details.
The tile roof restoration process
- Inspection/Repair – The entire roof is inspected for damaged tiles, loose or missing bedding, moss and lichen. Damaged tiles and faulty valley irons are replaced where required.
- Clean – The roof is high pressure washed with water directed away in an environmentally friendly manner using lay-flat hosing as required.
- Re-bed & Re-point – Ridge capping is re-bedded, where required. Ridge capping is then re-pointed with a flexible acrylic pointing mix.
- Sterilise – Fungal and algal spoilage must be treated before recoating. AcraTex® PrepTreat is applied after cleaning to sterilise the surface.
- Primer/Sealer – The entire roof area is sealed to ensure strong adhesion with Roof Membrane Next Generation. A range of specialty primers are designed to work in system to suit specific conditions.
- Roof Membrane – Two coat application encapsulating the surface. Roof Membrane Next Generation provides ultimate protection, durability and weather proofing.
Affordable Total Restorations can restore your roof, Our services also include house painting and which we can give you an obligation free quote when quoting your roof. See other examples of our work