Paradise Point Roof RestorationApril 5, 2016
Burleigh Roof RestorationApril 11, 2016
Ormeau house restoration, we have changed an extensive number of tiles, pressure cleaned the roof, repointed the roof and applied a primer coating with 2 Dulux 962 membrane top coats.
We also sprayed the gutters and fascias in an ebony to offset the Monument roof colour.
As you will notice from the photograph we also have a brick and rendering team working on the exterior of the property, this has involved corner railing all external edges and removing protruding window sills to modernize the property.
At this stage we are unsure whether we are painting the exterior once it has been rendered or whether the customer will be doing so.
The tile roof restoration process
- Inspection/Repair – The entire roof is inspected for damaged tiles, loose or missing bedding, moss and lichen. Damaged tiles and faulty valley irons are replaced where required.
- Clean – The roof is high pressure washed with water directed away in an environmentally friendly manner using lay-flat hosing as required.
- Re-bed & Re-point – Ridge capping is re-bedded, where required. Ridge capping is then re-pointed with a flexible acrylic pointing mix.
- Sterilise – Fungal and algal spoilage must be treated before recoating. AcraTex® PrepTreat is applied after cleaning to sterilise the surface.
- Primer/Sealer – The entire roof area is sealed to ensure strong adhesion with Roof Membrane Next Generation. A range of specialty primers are designed to work in system to suit specific conditions.
- Roof Membrane – Two coat application encapsulating the surface. Roof Membrane Next Generation provides ultimate protection, durability and weather proofing.
Affordable Total Restorations can restore your roof, Our services also include house painting and which we can give you an obligation free quote when quoting your roof. See other examples of our work
Please follow and like us: