Coombabah Roof RestorationMarch 28, 2016
Paradise Point Roof RestorationApril 5, 2016
For his Burleigh Roof Repair we once again pressure cleaned the roof, gutters and fascias then changed all chipped, cracked and broken tiles, applied a primer coating and two Dulux 962 top coats.
We also cleaned, primed and coated the gutters and fascias to offset the roof.
The tile roof restoration process
- Inspection/Repair – The entire roof is inspected for damaged tiles, loose or missing bedding, moss and lichen. Damaged tiles and faulty valley irons are replaced where required.
- Clean – The roof is high pressure washed with water directed away in an environmentally friendly manner using lay-flat hosing as required.
- Re-bed & Re-point – Ridge capping is re-bedded, where required. Ridge capping is then re-pointed with a flexible acrylic pointing mix.
- Sterilise – Fungal and algal spoilage must be treated before recoating. AcraTex® PrepTreat is applied after cleaning to sterilise the surface.
- Primer/Sealer – The entire roof area is sealed to ensure strong adhesion with Roof Membrane Next Generation. A range of specialty primers are designed to work in system to suit specific conditions.
- Roof Membrane – Two coat application encapsulating the surface. Roof Membrane Next Generation provides ultimate protection, durability and weather proofing.
Affordable Total Restorations can restore your roof, Our services also include house painting and which we can give you an obligation free quote when quoting your roof. See other examples of our work