Burleigh House RestorationMarch 3, 2016
Helensvale Roof RestorationMarch 18, 2016
For this Oyster Cove Roof Restoration we pressure cleaned the roof, applied a surfacer primer and then colour coded the roof with Dulux 962 colour “Monument” and also sprayed the gutters using a sealer and a weather shield low sheen coating to offset the light colour which we have used on the rest of the house and fences. The product used on the house painting was a two coat Dulux Acratex masonry coating.
The tile roof restoration process
- Inspection/Repair – The entire roof is inspected for damaged tiles, loose or missing bedding, moss and lichen. Damaged tiles and faulty valley irons are replaced where required.
- Clean – The roof is high pressure washed with water directed away in an environmentally friendly manner using lay-flat hosing as required.
- Re-bed & Re-point – Ridge capping is re-bedded, where required. Ridge capping is then re-pointed with a flexible acrylic pointing mix.
- Sterilise – Fungal and algal spoilage must be treated before recoating. AcraTex® PrepTreat is applied after cleaning to sterilise the surface.
- Primer/Sealer – The entire roof area is sealed to ensure strong adhesion with Roof Membrane Next Generation. A range of specialty primers are designed to work in system to suit specific conditions.
- Roof Membrane – Two coat application encapsulating the surface. Roof Membrane Next Generation provides ultimate protection, durability and weather proofing.
Affordable Total Restorations can restore your roof, Our services also include house painting and which we can give you an obligation free quote when quoting your roof. See other examples of our work