Runaway Bay Roof RepairFebruary 25, 2016
Oyster Cove Roof RestorationMarch 10, 2016
The Burleigh House Restoration was a full exterior make over, once again using Dulux coating systems both with Acratex membrane systems on the roof, weather shield coating on the gutters and fascias and double coating Acratex render coatings on the exterior of the house and fences. Minor differences with this house make over was that replacement of down piping and minor guttering was also required with exterior timber fencing also having to be sprayed to tie in with the general exterior concept.
Once again the customer was ecstatic with the final results and accordingly passed on our details to a friend for us to carry out their coating requirements.
The tile roof restoration process
- Inspection/Repair – The entire roof is inspected for damaged tiles, loose or missing bedding, moss and lichen. Damaged tiles and faulty valley irons are replaced where required.
- Clean – The roof is high pressure washed with water directed away in an environmentally friendly manner using lay-flat hosing as required.
- Re-bed & Re-point – Ridge capping is re-bedded, where required. Ridge capping is then re-pointed with a flexible acrylic pointing mix.
- Sterilise – Fungal and algal spoilage must be treated before recoating. AcraTex® PrepTreat is applied after cleaning to sterilise the surface.
- Primer/Sealer – The entire roof area is sealed to ensure strong adhesion with Roof Membrane Next Generation. A range of specialty primers are designed to work in system to suit specific conditions.
- Roof Membrane – Two coat application encapsulating the surface. Roof Membrane Next Generation provides ultimate protection, durability and weather proofing.
Roof Restorations can extend the life of your roof, prevent leaks, add value to your home plus improve energy efficiency
Affordable Total Restorations can restore your roof, Our services also include house painting and which we can give you an obligation free quote when quoting your roof.
See other examples of our work