Runaway Bay Roof RestorationFebruary 15, 2016
Burleigh House RestorationMarch 3, 2016
With this Runaway Bay Roof Repair we were brought in as leak specialists with roofing surfaces which ranged from trim deck roofing areas and concrete tile roof areas with major leaks.
In the tiled area which had extensive leaking and collapsed ceilings we uplifted several hundred tiles and re-sarked these areas. With the metal trim deck areas we uplifted and replaced a number of sheets which had not been over lapped sufficiently, with several unused skylight fixtures generating leak issues.
The tile roof restoration process
- Inspection/Repair – The entire roof is inspected for damaged tiles, loose or missing bedding, moss and lichen. Damaged tiles and faulty valley irons are replaced where required.
- Clean – The roof is high pressure washed with water directed away in an environmentally friendly manner using lay-flat hosing as required.
- Re-bed & Re-point – Ridge capping is re-bedded, where required. Ridge capping is then re-pointed with a flexible acrylic pointing mix.
- Sterilise – Fungal and algal spoilage must be treated before recoating. AcraTex® PrepTreat is applied after cleaning to sterilise the surface.
- Primer/Sealer – The entire roof area is sealed to ensure strong adhesion with Roof Membrane Next Generation. A range of specialty primers are designed to work in system to suit specific conditions.
- Roof Membrane – Two coat application encapsulating the surface. Roof Membrane Next Generation provides ultimate protection, durability and weather proofing.
Roof Restorations can extend the life of your roof, prevent leaks, add value to your home plus improve energy efficiency.
Affordable Total Restorations can restore your roof, Our services also include house painting and which we can give you an obligation free quote when quoting your roof. See other examples of our work
Please follow and like us: