Ormeau Roof RestorationJanuary 12, 2016
Runaway Bay Roof RepairFebruary 25, 2016
With this Runaway Bay Roof Restoration a developer had purchased the house and we were brought in to carry out roof leaking problems and give a full roof restoration with warranties for prospective up and coming new owners.
The Dulux system was used once again, with a slight difference where by the customer required us to carry out a mould rid system once we had cleaned the roof prior to applying primers and membrane coatings.
The tile roof restoration process
- Inspection/Repair – The entire roof is inspected for damaged tiles, loose or missing bedding, moss and lichen. Damaged tiles and faulty valley irons are replaced where required.
- Clean – The roof is high pressure washed with water directed away in an environmentally friendly manner using lay-flat hosing as required.
- Re-bed & Re-point – Ridge capping is re-bedded, where required. Ridge capping is then re-pointed with a flexible acrylic pointing mix.
- Sterilise – Fungal and algal spoilage must be treated before recoating. AcraTex® PrepTreat is applied after cleaning to sterilise the surface.
- Primer/Sealer – The entire roof area is sealed to ensure strong adhesion with Roof Membrane Next Generation. A range of specialty primers are designed to work in system to suit specific conditions.
- Roof Membrane – Two coat application encapsulating the surface. Roof Membrane Next Generation provides ultimate protection, durability and weather proofing.
Roof Restorations can extend the life of your roof, prevent leaks, add value to your home plus improve energy efficiency
Affordable Total Restorations can restore your roof, Our services also include house painting and which we can give you an obligation free quote when quoting your roof. See other examples of our work