Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do we get an obligation free quotation?
Once we have your contact details i.e phone number office person makes contact to discuss requirements and in turn have one of our sales people phone to organize an inspection.
2. What paint (roof membrane) do you use?
We use the best available paint and membrane products i.e. Dulux, Shield Coat and Acryloc brands
3. What warranties are given?
A warranty of ten years comes with all our products covering cracking, blistering and peeling, supported with a three year workmanship cover and a 6 month leak cover from the date of completion.
4. How long does the restoration procedure take?
Generally an average roof restoration takes 2-3 days subject to size of roof area and there may be additional days required for additional requirements i.e bedding the roof or the client may want a house paint which would be additional time
5. What is the general process in roof restoration?
- Replace broken tiles ridges
- Pressure clean, roof gutters and fascias
- Mould seal noses
- Reset valley tiles
- Bedding as required
- Total repoint in flexipoint
- Weep hole
- Apply primer / sealer
- 1st membrane
- 2nd membrane colour 40% superglaze
6. Is there a choice of colours?
The primary pallet has approximately 40 colours and for an additional charge we can produce custom colours if required.